Antunes Lawyers was established in 1986 by Margaret Antunes, Bachelor of Laws and subsequently a Master of Laws in business, trade practices, tax, and international business law. Margaret Antunes set out to create a law firm which strove for excellence and pushed the cutting edge in all matters of practice.
Today, Antunes Lawyers is one of Sydney’s premier legal firms with the knowledge and skills to provide solution driven legal services, guidance and care to a wide range of business and individual clients.
Our six point declaration and commitment
Knowledge and Skills
- We have a team of knowledgeable, experienced and highly skilled lawyers supported by experienced staff and efficient systems.
- You receive personal service from the experienced lawyers handling your matter
- We are able to handle complex and unusual matters
- We do not cut corners and compromise on the delivery of a quality outcome
- We are not afraid to take a view and give our clients guidance to make the right decision
- We are able to respond to urgencies and work within the time priorities required for the desired outcomes
Open and Transparent
- We are honest, open and transparent with our clients
Guidance and Care
- We give advice aimed at what is best for our clients, considering all their circumstances
- We care about our clients
Knowing and Certainty
- We have a “knowing” and “certainty” about our clients, our matters and the outcomes
Value for Money
- We are solutions based and relationships driven. We believe our long experience and attitude in partnering with our clients and understanding our client’s needs, represents excellent value for money.