We provide seamless and holistic legal advice in all areas of business law that are relevant to your business or commercial venture. We do not just focus on your proposed or existing venture but on your particular circumstances in order to fully and properly advise you. We care about you and your business and work with you to achieve your business goals.
If you are establishing or purchasing a business we can advise on important matters of business law relating to structuring and tax in addition to critically evaluating what you are actually buying. If you have an existing business we can advise on strategies to maintain the health of the business and advise on any disputes that may arise.
Our philosophy is to create a “win-win” situation for all business partners and to set the terms of agreement between business partners so that they operate fairly and that no partner can take advantage of another, in the event of separation. Our agreements provide practical quick solutions to cause the separation to operate fairly without resource to litigation and without risk of causing the business to go into liquidation.
- Associated licence matters
- Business Succession including Buy/Sell Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Establishment, Acquisition, Sale of Business
- Investor Agreements and Managed Investment Schemes
- Manufacturing and Exploitation Agreements
- Partnerships Joint Ventures
- Shareholders, Unit Holders, Management Agreements
- Restraints Against Competition
- Retention of Title
- Transfer and Licensing of Intellectual Property
- Workplace Health and Safety