We provide a full service conveyancing law solution for clients with property matters, big and small, including acting on sales and purchases, developments, retail and commercial leasing.
We have finance contacts that may be able to assist in financing transactions.
We facilitate transactions and do not act an impediment upon them.
We act quickly and responsively in order to seize opportunities.
We also have a proven successful record in the area of “group sales” where adjoining residential property owners sell their properties as a group to a developer, done with ease, clarity and without the associated risks of selling as a group.
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Consolidation of Sites and Agreements between Vendors
- Planning Appeals to Land and Environment Court
- Retirement Housing
- Selling the street-agreements between vendors to consolidate sites prior to sale to Developers.
- Strata Community and other Development options
Talk to one of our expert lawyers today for help with your conveyancing law requirements.