Boris is part of the Corporate and Commercial team at Antunes with a particular focus on taxation, mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property law.
Boris achieves excellent results for his clients’ tax audits for both federal tax and state tax matters. He assists clients that have received a tax audit notification, review or investigation from the ATO or Revenue NSW.
As part of the Corporate and Commercial team Boris supports and assists on all aspects of transactional work from formation through to completion.
Boris has expertise in the areas of:
- Tax compliance and disputes, including ATO audits;
- Tax planning and superannuation;
- Commercialising bitcoin and blockchain technology;
- Lending and security arrangements;
- Financial Services and regulatory compliance effecting the financial services industry;
- Intellectual property rights effecting businesses and protecting Intellectual Property rights such as the registration of trade marks and patents;
- Corporate insolvency and debt collection including drafting statutory demands; and
- Residential tenancy disputes between landlords and tenants.
Phone: 02 9964 0499