After years of dedication and contribution to the firm’s growth and development, Tim became partner in 2018 and leads the Corporate and Commercial team at Antunes.
Providing strategic and pragmatic advice on the full range of commercial and property transactions, Tim has a committed approach to achieving practical and workable solutions for his clients’ commercial and legal issues.
Tim acts for private individuals and businesses, SMEs, large Australian organisations and publicly listed companies and has provided technical advice on a range of transactions across a number of sectors.
Contact Tim so he can advise you on:
- Mergers and acquisitions across the full range of transactions including asset and share acquisitions and involving legal due diligence considerations and complex loan facility arrangements;
- Negotiating the sale and disposal of business assets;
- Resolving shareholder disputes, contract disputes and enforcing rights against parties in breach of commercial contracts;
- Strategic corporate and trust business structuring and restructuring to achieve tax effective outcomes, asset protection and business succession planning, including self-managed super funds;
- Corporate governance issues relating to directors fiduciary duties and the Corporations Act, Shareholder rights and the composition of the board;
- Tactical debt reconstruction and insolvency structuring;
- The preparation of business contracts and drafting complex service agreements relating to a number of industries;
- Employment Law related matters affecting all businesses, including the preparation of employment contracts for all staff members and executives, and resolving employment related disputes;
- Intellectual Property Rights affecting businesses and the protection of Intellectual Property Rights, including trademarks, copyright material and patents;
- The full range of property transactions including commercial leasing, development site acquisitions and disposals; and
- Franchising Agreements, structuring and resolving franchising disputes.
Phone: 02 9964 0499
Mobile: 0423 571 689