When wealth grows, there can be some complex legal matters to tend to. Matters surrounding deceased estates, probate and administration, and estate litigation are often intricate and hard to disentangle. At Antunes Lawyers in Sydney, our estate lawyers service is geared to help clients navigate what can be a stressful time by providing clear and compassionate estate litigation advice in everyday terms. We provide professional advice to executors of wills and estates, administrators of wills and estates, trustees, beneficiaries and claimants for family provision.
Our probate lawyers in Sydney provide clever analysis and assessment of the case and evidence, to help clients reach desired outcomes. While our opponents are busy dealing with more superficial issues, our probate, wills and estate lawyers identify the real legal issues which protect and empower our clients and give rise to much better case outcomes.
Let us help with:
- Challenges to Wills – Including Family Provision Claims, Equitable Claims, Lack of Capacity and Undue Influence
- Claiming Superannuation as Part of the Estate
- Claims When there is No Will
- Interpretation of Wills and Trust Provisions within the Terms of the Will
- Probate and Administration of Deceased Estates
Talk to one of our expert probate, wills and estate lawyers in Sydney by calling Antunes Lawyers Sydney on 02 9964 0499 today.