Kathy specialises in family law, litigation and surrogacy.
Kathy has worked for a diverse range of clients seeking advice in the areas of family law, wills and estates, contracts and commercial litigation. She has appeared in the Family Court; Supreme Court; District Court and Local Court.
Kathy was a Lecturer, for the Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) course at the College of Law. In this position, she lectured to qualified lawyers who were undertaking studies to complete their Masters of Applied Family Law. Kathy was also on an Advisory Committee which consisted of a number of senior judicial officers from the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court.
Contact Kathy for advice on:
- Property and financial issues to be considered before and after separation;
- The preparation and signing of financial agreements relating to spouses, whether married or in de facto relationships, and whether before or after or during relationships;
- Parenting issues before and after separation;
- Spousal maintenance issues;
- Child support issues;
- Negotiations to resolve disputes;
- Applications to the Court on property and parenting issues;
- Divorce applications;
- Surrogacy agreements;
- Disputes arising out of wills; and
- Family Arrangements.
Kathy possesses a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, and Master of Laws (Major – Dispute Resolution).
Phone: 02 9964 0499
Mobile: 0418 285 307