With over 40 years of experience as a property, commercial and corporate lawyer Keith has a thorough understanding of various business practices and the challenges faced by companies in different markets. Keith provides specialist and technical advice to clients on complex business mergers and acquisitions, finance and property transactions.
He has acted for clients such as Woolworths, NRMA, NSW Maritime, Macquarie Bank, Telstra and Channel 9.
He assists the property and corporate and commercial teams at Antunes.
Keith has experience and expertise in:
- Advising on complex commercial and property transactions;
- Construction and building disputes including appearing for applicants and respondents at NCAT;
- Tenancy disputes;
- Providing specialist environmental and planning advice in relation to corporate and property transactions;
- Land, environment and planning matters;
- Regulatory compliance in financial services; and
- Lending and security arrangements across a broad range of industries including equity investors, investment banks and corporate borrower groups.
Phone: 02 9964 0499