Regularly assisting clients within the entire spectrum of Corporate and Commercial transactions, Stefan’s experience gets the deal across the line on time and on budget.
Specialising in Mergers and Acquisitions, Building and Construction, Insolvency and Restructuring, Banking and Finance and Taxation, Stefan represents clients of all sizes, across a number of different industries, including developers, lenders, insolvency practitioners, individuals and private and public companies.
Contact Stefan so he can:
- Provide you with a legal due diligence report to assist your acquisition of a business;
- Represent you in the sale or purchase of a business;
- Guide you through the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a development site;
- Negotiate and advise you on the terms of the finance facility supporting the acquisition and construction of your development site;
- Advise you on all aspects of taxation law (including capital gains tax and GST);
- Assist you with an ATO review or audit;
- Represent you in any dispute with the ATO (including prosecution, debt management, bankruptcy, objections and litigation);
- Advise you on lending and security arrangements (including security interests under the PPSA) and financial regulatory compliance;
- Advise you on personal bankruptcy or corporate insolvency;
- Represent or act for you in any insolvency-related claims;
- Restructure your corporate structure; and
- Assist you with your commercial leasing.
Stefan is currently completing his Masters of Law (Specialising in Corporate, Commercial and Taxation) at the University of New South Wales.
Phone: 02 9964 0499
Mobile: 0412 690 740