Victoria is part of the litigation team at Antunes and regularly represents clients involved in civil disputes including those relating to corporate, commercial and business transactions.
Victoria also assists in family law disputes, family provision claims and criminal law prosecutions.
Where possible Victoria engages in alternate dispute resolution methods, including mediation. For matters that cannot be resolved without court intervention, she represents clients in the Local, District and Supreme Courts of NSW, Family Court and Federal Circuit Court.
Contact Victoria so she can:
- Advise you on pre-litigious and litigious disputes arising out of breaches of contract;
- Represent you in an irretrievable breakdown between directors and shareholders;
- Manage your legal debt recovery process;
- Defend claims brought by trustees in bankruptcy and liquidators;
- Assist and advise you if a claim has been made on a deceased estate or a will has been challenged;
- Represent and advise you if you have been charged with a criminal offence;
- Advise and assist you in your family law dispute;
- Assist you in negotiating and preparing binding financial agreements;
- Assist you in property disputes;
- Assist you in child custody disputes and family law parenting disputes; and
- Assist you in divorce applications.
Phone: 02 9964 0499