Wherever in the world you, your children or your assets may be, Antunes Lawyers makes it our business to know how International Family law will affect you.

From property and asset settlements, to spousal maintenance and applications for the return of children from foreign nations, you need an International Family Law expert by your side.

As each year passes our world becomes more multicultural, and much ‘smaller’ in terms of travel and global economics, so more and more Australians find themselves in relationships with finances and children based in other countries. So if the relationship ends, family law can be complex.

Love may be universal, but Family Law is not. Which means when it comes to enforcement, jurisdiction and proceedings relating to your overseas circumstances, you’ll need a true International Family Law specialist to help you navigate the complicated legal seas between different nations.

Talk to an International Family Law expert, for free

Talk to Antunes

Our International Family Law specialists are here to help, wherever you are.

  • You need help with property settlements or asset ownership across different countries
  • You need help with parenting arrangements where the parents live in different countries
  • You need help with child support and payment issues across international borders
  • You need to initiate an application for the return of children under the Hague Convention
Talk to Antunes

Family law latest news and resources

Can I get divorced if I live with my ex-partner?

The end of a relationship can be a very upsetting and confronting time. In many relationships, parenting arrangements or financial pressures play a big role in why couples may choose to separate…

Read More

Is Family Therapy right for you?

In separation matters, it is not unusual for children to resist contact with one of their parents. Whilst the Court can make Orders it feels is are in the child’s best interests, it is futile to make…

Read More

What is a Separation Agreement?

A Separation Agreement is a written agreement between the separating parties. A Separation Agreement can be a great document for parties who are amicable, communicate effectively and want a document…

Read More

Talk to the International Family Lawyers today, feel better about tomorrow

Call 02 9964 0499 now or fill in this form.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.